Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dieses Thema ist geschlossen.
Ich habe auf grund des massiven Spambots Registrierungen folgende Mail-Provider speren lassen.

Spoiler Spoiler

hotmail.de/.com, live.com, gmail.com, mydisneyvacation.us, bonejangles.com und yahoo.cn/.com

Diese sind im Forum nicht mehr erwünscht.
Diese Sperrung ist vorerst dauerhaft.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Maple-Europa.de Fan Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Woshiwobi

unregistriert

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009, 20:49

Technoboys antwort auf Scooter

Dear H.P. Baxxter. Yesterday was the release of your new album ‘Scooter – Under The Radar Over The Top’. What a masterpiece, amazing how you created all those hits by yourself. It’s no secret that us hardstyle producers get inspiration from existing tracks every now and then as well. Matia Bazar’s ‘Ti Sento’ for instance, an Italian track full of emotion that really meant something important to me. That’s why we dedicated a hardstyle version of this track to them (which we have been working on for weeks to make it 100% perfect and carrying the same emotion as the original) and mentioned their name on the vinyl. After listening to your album it appeared to me that I’m a sort of Matia Bazar to you as well. I’m glad I could be of inspiration and I feel so honored you used all sort of tracks we made here at Saifam to create these musical masterpieces. As well very friendly of you that you mentioned me and all the other hardstyle producers that inspired you in the credits of your cd.

I’m already looking forward to your next album and please, give us a call at Saifam when you plan to start it. We’ll be delighted to provide you our unreleased tracks so you can get inspiration from those again without people noticing. You clearly do this for the love of the music and not for the love of money. Since we made all those tracks with a huge love for hardstyle music we are really happy you respected that on your album. You really Jadore hardstyle- and core, H.P. Baxxter. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Warphz

Cerebes

• »Warphz« ist männlich

Aktivitätspunkte: 1 406

Registrierungsdatum: 29. Februar 2008

Level: 48 [?]

Erfahrungspunkte: 8 299 357

Nächstes Level: 8 476 240

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2009, 21:08

F@%k Scooter..

Ist mir egal, wer dein Vater ist - solange ich hier angle, läuft keiner über's Wasser!

Legende:

Forum enthält keine neuen Beiträge
Forum enthält neue Beiträge
Forum ist geschlossen
Forum ist ein externer Link
Thema bewerten